Terms & Conditions
Our shipping policies appear below.
- Most orders placed before 10AM PST Monday through Friday will be processed and confirmed same day.
- Please note that orders placed after 10AM PST Monday through Friday may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12PM PST Friday will be processed and confirmed the following Monday. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship on Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- When your order is shipped, we will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, oversized, or multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping, and will have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
Expected Delivery Dates:
All dates are estimates and actual delivery dates may vary.
- FedEx Home Delivery: 3-7 business days after order processing.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2-3 business days after order processing. 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 business day after order processing. Standard Overnight does not have guaranteed delivery times.
Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- FedEx International Economy: 2-5 business days (not including Customs delays).
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 business days (not including Customs delays).
Shipments to Vietnam and Singapore are currently suspended as they are outside of our shipping jurisdiction. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
All FedEx international orders are subject to customs and duties fees. All fees associated with international orders being refused by the recipient will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days of invoice, subject to a Return Authorization from XPAL Power, Inc. (SpareOne). To avoid a 15% restocking fee, please keep your device and all packaging materials including inserts, manuals and all accessories in new condition. For an RMA#, please contact Customer Service at (866) 972-5769. International customers may contact us through our Contact Form. Please note that an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”). All products must be registered online at www.spareone.com to qualify for the one-year warranty. SpareOne will replace defective units only. SpareOne will not be held liable for damage to any electronic parts or personal property inside or outside of the case limitation.
SpareOne will not provide replacement batteries. If you have depleted the provided AA battery with your SpareOne you must purchase a replacement battery. We recommend that you keep spare batteries with your SpareOne.
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase and products must be returned in a re-sealable condition. We will ask you to send in or email your original store receipt as well. The customer will also be liable for the return shipping cost of the unit.
If a defect occurs, please email us at email@example.com or call (866) 972-5769 to make a warranty claim.
A pre-order allows you to pay in full to reserve a product, which will guarantee you immediate shipment on arrival. The delivery of item(s) is/are subject to change due to unforeseen shipment and custom checking delays.
In addition to the price of your purchases, SpareOne will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Spare Rewards Program is a loyalty rewards program offered by XPAL Power, Inc. for SpareOne customers. For the purposes of these rules and regulations (hereinafter “program rules” or “rules”) of membership, the terms “XPAL”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to XPAL Power, Inc., and the term “the program” refers to Spare Rewards. The terms “member”, “members”, “you”, and “your” apply to you as a member of the program, the term “account” refers to your Spare Rewards membership account, and the term “points” refers to Spare Points. XPAL reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change, with 30 days’ notice, the rules and regulations of the program, including but not limited to changing the points and award levels, changing the terms for use of the award at any time, and modifying or terminating the program. By enrolling in the program, you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations.
- Membership in the program will be granted by XPAL through enrollment at www.spareone.com/rewards. Membership is free and no initial purchase is required. Members must create an account on www.spareone.com.
- Membership in the program is for individuals only. Corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity may not be enrolled as a member.
- Members are limited to one account. Account-specific information will be sent via e-mail to the primary email address in the member’s Spare Rewards account. Members are responsible for notifying XPAL immediately of any change of email or physical address through the member’s account or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XPAL reserves the right, without prior notice, to disqualify members who have violated any of the program’s terms and conditions, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer, and cancel any record which has incomplete, inaccurate, false, or fictitious personal information and all points earned on that account will be forfeited.
- XPAL or the member may terminate the member’s account or the member’s use of the Spare Rewards website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. The member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the member’s account information and password and for restricting access to such information, as well as for restricting access to the member’s computer. The member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the member’s account.
- XPAL may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Membership is open to customers at least 18 years of age. Each member is responsible and liable for any and all tax consequences which may result from the member’s participation in the program.
- Membership enables customers to earn rewards and gives them access to sales, giveaways and promotional pricing.
- By participating in the program, the member agrees to allow us to communicate via mail, email, phone and other channels. If permission is granted by the member, we may also communicate via text or mobile device.
Earning Spare Rewards Points
- Points can be earned through select purchases from www.spareone.com, referrals, select interaction via social media, and/or by completing specified surveys.
- $1 is equivalent to 1 point when making purchases, excluding tax and shipping costs
- Program sign-up bonus: 10 points
- Referrals: 20 points & your referral will receive 10 points if enrollment is completed prior to purchase
- Trade-in value: 80 points
- Facebook post: 5 points
- Post a photo: 8 points
- Tweet: 5 points
- Retweet: 8 points
- Survey completion: 5 points
- Registration of a newly purchased product: 5 points
- All social media interactions must be relevant to SpareOne products. Interaction is only valid once per month per site. All Facebook and Twitter policies apply.
- Points will be awarded to the member’s account 7-10 days after purchase or participation. Points will not be awarded if in our reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use, and any points awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. We reserve the right to limit points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities.
- Trade-ins only apply to customers trading in a SpareOne for a SpareOne Plus. Trade-ins are only accepted if SpareOne was purchased within 1 year of trade-in date. All devices must be registered before returning the device for trade–in. Members must contact customer support at 866-972-5769 to be assigned a trade-in number, which must be clearly indicated on the outside of the package. Any trade-ins received without this number will be sent back to the shipper. We reserve the right to refuse any trade-in.
Redeeming Spare Rewards Points
- Rewards points can only be redeemed via purchases made on www.spareone.com, and are not redeemable for cash. Any unused balance will remain in the member’s account, does not expire and is not transferable.
- Membership is required prior to purchase to receive promotional pricing. Price/referral discounts cannot be edited after the fact.
- If the cost of your order exceeds the amount of your rewards points, you must pay for the balance with a credit card. Upon redemption, the points will immediately be deducted from the member’s account. Purchases made with points will not earn points.
- Once points are redeemed, they cannot be credited back to member’s account unless the product is returned. When returning items paid with redeemed points, HALF the amount of points will be refunded to the member, and only upon receipt of returned item. If the SpareOne product is returned due to defects in manufacturing or workmanship, all points will be refunded. When returning items that have been paid for monetarily, any points that were earned on that purchase will be deducted from the member’s account. We do not accept any exchanges.
- The number of points required to obtain a SpareOne product is subject to change at any time until the order is placed.
All SpareOne products are subject to standard warranty and refund timeframes and guidelines. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through the SpareOne website, you agree to contact us in accordance with such warranty or to seek a return and/or refund for such product in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on the SpareOne website.
If you do not understand any of the Terms and Conditions that have been set forth or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to email us at email@example.com. XPAL Power, Inc. will protect the privacy of member information in accordance with our company privacy policies.
Quarterly “Build Your Emergency Kit” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The quarterly prize drawing begins every January, April, July, and October on the 1st at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m., (“PT”) at the end of the first week of each given month ("Entry Period"). Sweepstakes are sponsored by XPAL Power, Inc., 151 Kalmus Drive Ste. H1, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (the "Sponsors"), who are solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open to US residents over the age of 18, who are loyalty members as of the beginning of the drawing. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsors are not eligible to participate.
Entry Information: Each loyalty member will be notified by email what the qualifying criteria is for that quarter.
Winner Selection & Announcement: The winners will be selected at the end of the second week of each given month. They will be contacted via email and announced on our Facebook page.
Prize Information: Prizes include but are not limited to: backpacks, t-shirts, hats, lanyards, batteries, flashlights, and waterproof bags. These items are not exchangeable or returnable, have no redeemable cash value and are not eligible for warranty registration. Prizes will be shipped to the winner within 1 week.
Disclosure of Information: All participants must submit an email address so that they can be contacted if they win. All information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the prize to the winner. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Responsibility: Entrants are responsible for providing XPAL Power, Inc. with an accurate email address and shipping information. XPAL Power, Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments or for lost emails.
Special Conditions: If for any reason in the opinion of XPAL Power, Inc., in its sole discretion, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes beyond its control, XPAL Power, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including cancelling any method of entry, and selecting a winner from previously received eligible entries.
Coupon accepting entity (herein after referred to as Retailer), your submission of coupons for redemption signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions printed on coupons and set forth below, which are incorporated into all TennRich International Corp. & XPAL Power Inc. (herein after referred to as the Manufacturer) coupons by reference. Each submission of coupons to the Manufacturer creates a binding enforceable Agreement (the "Agreement") to honor the following terms and conditions. It is the Retailer's responsibility to ensure its employees are aware of and in compliance with this Policy.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND REDEMPTION OF THE MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT TO HONOR THE FOLLOWING COUPON REQUIREMENTS:
I. A coupon, subject to this Agreement shall be redeemable only when an actual consumer purchases the brands / products / sizes / quantities indicated on the face of the coupon, prior to the expiration date, and Retailer subtracts the face value from the retail price of the Manufacturer's product.
II. Coupons may not be reproduced, photo-copied, trimmed, or altered in any way.
III. Only one coupon may be redeemed against the purchase of a product or products such as in the case of multiple purchase requirements as specified on the coupon.
IV. The consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax charged in connection with the purchase of the product.
V. Coupons must not be accepted from a consumer after the stated expiration date. Only coupons received by the Manufacturer or Manufacturer's agent within six months (180 days) of the expiration date on the face of the coupon will be honored.
VI. For Internet Coupons, only coupons authorized by the Manufacturer through an approved internet vendor will be accepted. Neither reproductions nor counterfeit coupons will be honored.
VII. Coupons are not authorized to be used when the consumer is purchasing products for resale. The Manufacturer reserves its right not to honor redemption of any such coupon at any time it discovers such use.
VIII. Coupons are good only in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, US territories and possessions and in US military installations worldwide including A.P.O.'s, and F.P.O.'s or as otherwise restricted on the coupon.
IX. The terms and conditions of a coupon offer, as printed on the coupon, clearly set forth the offer and the intent of the Manufacturer and override any technical issues, conflicts or scanning problems in the bar code.
X. Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law.
XI. Coupons are non-assignable and are void if sold, traded, or auctioned or otherwise transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm, group or organization. The Manufacturer does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale or assignment of its coupons for any reason. The Manufacturer coupons are not to be used in swap boxes, taped to product, sold or traded online or otherwise made available to anyone outside their intended means of distribution. Coupons may not be gathered and distributed by any person or group for charitable fund-raising purposes.